My Senior Year Bucket List: Purdue University
1. Sled down Slayter Hill (even though it terrifies me.)
2. Hold the tarantula at Spring Fest (terrifies me even more - like A LOT more.)
3. Go to Breakfast Club.
4. Spend an entire day going inside every academic building on campus. And vlog it.
5. Kiss under the Bell Tower.
6. Hang up my hammock in Engineering Mall.
7. Ride on the Boilermaker Special.
8. Get a pink Cactus cup.
Truthfully, it's likely I'll chicken out of number 2, but (snow permitting) I think the rest is totally viable. Purdue has been a huge part of my young adult life, and I can't wait to celebrate my last semester at the best university on Earth.