My 2018 Summer Reading List
One of the biggest things I notice during school months is not giving myself time to read leisurely. My current "books owned" to "books read" ratio is pretty embarrassing. I never feel guilty about buying more books, but I do feel guilty when I let them gather dust on the shelf. In an attempt to right my wrongs, I thought I would share my summer reading wish list with you! Maybe this will hold me a tiny bit more accountable to spend some of my spare time getting lost in a book.
1. You Are a Badass - Jen Sincero
2. Wild - Cheryl Strayed
3. I'm a Stranger Here Myself - Bill Bryson
4. A Walk in the Woods - Bill Bryson
5. A Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson
6. A Walk Through Wales - Anthony Bailey
7. A Sense of Place - Michael Shapiro et. al
8. Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
9. The Best American Travel Writing (2016) - edited by Bill Bryson
10. The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got That Way - Bill Bryson
Now, please note that the list above is in no specific order and I clearly want to indulge in travel reading. There are a few reasons for this, but I explain it in much more detail in the video below.
Have you read any of these books or have a list you'd like to share? Leave a comment below or head over to the Cattle and Coffee Facebook page to join in the conversation!